ABOUT THIS COURSE
Whether you are a student, litigator, corporate lawyer, or academician- you need to have strong legal research and writing skills. It’s a skill you cannot live without!
With this course, understand the fundamentals behind how to research and write. Use these skills to write moot court memorials, legal opinions and research papers (and everything else!).
What will your journey look like?
You are here right now
You will have learnt the multiple ways to do Legal Research
You will have:
1. Framed a research question
2. Conducted a literature review
3. Created an outline for your Paper
6 - 8 weeks
You will have written a Research Paper, ready for publishing
Why Lawctopus Law School?
We are the Law School you always wanted, online!
Meet the Faculty
The course has been prepared by Abhayraj Naik, Shrutanjaya Bhardwaj, and Anupama Sharma. The delivery of the course is handled by our Learning Managers.
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.) from NLSIU Bangalore in 2006.
- LL.M from Yale Law School in 2009.
- Visiting-faculty at JGLS, Azim Premji University, and NLSIU.
- He is currently an independent researcher and consultant.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) from the NUJS, Kolkata in 2014.
- LL.M. from the University of Cambridge in 2015.
- Assistant Professor at JGLS, Sonipat, India.
- She is currently on study leave for pursuing PhD in criminal law at the University of Hong Kong.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) from NLU Delhi in 2017.
- Awarded the Gold Medal for the Best Overall Student (Male).
- LL.M from Michigan Law School in 2019.
- He is currently working at Chambers of Sr. Adv. Gopal Sankarnarayanan.
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.) from NLU Jodhpur in 2019. [Rank 1]
- LL.M from HPNLU Shimla in 2020.
- She is a Learning Manager at Lawctopus Law School.
This course, designed by experts, will help you master Legal Research and Writing skills!
Complete the course and get
from Lawctopus Law School
Enrol for the Course
See how much Legal Research and Writing you know. Give it a shot!
Based on 81 reviews
Jesse V Jacob
Student, NUALS Kochi
April - June Batch (2020)
My LRW journey was indeed a unique and enriching learning experience for me. You taught me quality legal writing, gave me personal attention, followed up with my work, and gave me additional free webinars from experts in the field.
I got four of my articles published and an internship from winning an essay competition I participated in; furthermore, my abstract got shortlisted at a conference and one of my essay submissions got shortlisted at an essay competition.
I’ve been reading Tanuj sir’s posts on LinkedIn on the amount of effort that goes into Lawctopus Law School. I want you to know that over and above the course value, you’ve given me warmth and personal touch which makes your education unparalleled.
Student, SDM Law College Mangalore
July - August Batch (2020)
The things I like about the course are: first, the feedback received from faculty; second, the reading materials and the additional sources; third, the belief that Lawctopus Law School has given us that researching and writing can be made possible through systematic efforts.
I think this is the only certificate course wherein such a detailed analysis of the assignments is provided to the students and also where the students get a chance to interact with the faculties.
Further, I think law colleges do not teach students on how to research and write a legal research paper. I am so happy that I joined this course and really wish that I could have joined it earlier. [..] I sincerely consider it my privilege to learn from the great and qualified faculty members from Lawctopus Law School in an online mode.
Student, School of Law (Christ University) Bangalore
Jan - Feb Batch
I liked a lot of things about this course. The way it has been designed makes it very engaging and ensures that learners truly participate. The recorded video lectures, the live and open sessions, the recordings of live lectures, the reading resources, the 3 mandatory assignments and the feedback for each of them- all of this made the course very interesting. It starts right from the basics thus making it understandable for beginners.
Through the assignments, it gives one a practical experience of what’s taught. There are some add-ons towards the end which make it even more informative and useful. The mentors are approachable. The course stretches over 2 months and so there are no problems in time management as well.
We call during working hours i.e. 9 AM to 9 PM.